We are a passionate team of architects and interior designers dedicated to the creation of inspirational learning environments. We are a relationship-based architectural firm focused on realizing our clients’ visions through a collaborative process. We believe the interactive development of design is as important as the end product. Truly sustainable and innovative design solutions are the culmination of this integrated approach.
Based in Portland and Seattle, our Pacific Northwest Studio offers global education practice leadership to the IBI Group of firms, with multi-disciplinary services in nearly 70 offices around the world. This unique position creates opportunities to be a part of international thought leadership and signature K-12 and higher education projects, here and beyond.
IBI Group of firms provide multi-disciplinary services from nearly 70 offices around the world.
- We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
- From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
- Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
- At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Junior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a junior Graphic Designer for our Portland office.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Use InDesign to create and edit a variety of documents with varying requirements, utilizing content originating in Word. Good content organization is a must
- Create PowerPoint presentations in support of interviews, engagement meetings, and project initiatives, using standard IBI branding.
- Create, update, and maintain a library of ‘boiler plate’ material used for document templates and other marketing materials.
- Create material in support of specific client focused initiatives (physical & digital).
- Create print‐ready files and interface with print shops to ensure appropriate quality of materials.
- Create collateral for digital use (as distinct from print use).
- Visit construction sites to take progress photographs at regular intervals, liaise with project personnel to agree schedule.
- Create content for, monitor, and maintain practice website (ibigroup‐edpnw.com)
- Oversee coordination of conference preparation including leave behind, booth, rolling display, and information packs for IBI Group attendees.
- Compile awards application submissions and coordinate with project personnel.
- Continually explore ways to streamline workflow and use technology while improving the quality of processes and outcomes.